Slideshow Widget

happy 24th julian!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012


Meet my boyfriend, Julian. We've been together since I was 14-years-old. Growing up with him has been the most exhilarating, unpredictable and amazing roller coaster ride! We have been together through thick and thin. He is my best friend, partner in crime, toughest critic and the absolute love of my life. His smile literally melts my heart and makes every shitty thing seem like it's going to be okay. I am convinced that no one in the entire world loves another person as much as I love him. Seriously.

We celebrated his 24th birthday this September in New York City. We grabbed some drinks and dinner, window shopped and of course had a quick photo shoot!

Love you more than words can say, Jules. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.





Post a Comment