Slideshow Widget

thanksgiving preparations!

Monday, November 26, 2012

I take pictures because I never want to forget anything. I never want to forget staying up late with my mother preparing stuffing the night before Thanksgiving. I never want to forget watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade while preparing appetizers with my dad. Honestly, I wish that my parents had more photos like this for me and my sister to look back on. I can't wait to share all of these traditions and recipes with my children someday. Thanksgiving is so special because it marks the start of the holiday season. It means lots more parties, overeating, laughter, chilly air, cozy sweaters and of course spending time with the people you love.

As always, I have SO much to be thankful for. <3 xoxo










Post a Comment