Slideshow Widget

a sneak peek | valentine's mini sessions!

Monday, January 28, 2013

As Saturday morning rolled around, I checked my weather app one more time. Yep, it was still going to be 20 degrees. Photographing kids is always a challenge, but I had a feeling this would be a little bit harder than usual. The thing is, I was totally up for it! To top it off, my amazing friend Rachel agreed to be my assistant for the day. I met her at Southford Falls in Southbury, CT with some Dunkin' Donuts and we got ready for 3 back to back mini sessions. I was super excited because they were all brand new clients! I had so much fun chasing these little angels around in the blistering cold and I'm pretty happy with the images I managed to capture. 

xoxox
 






My last mini session clients of the weekend opted for a much warmer location - my little in home "studio"! ;)
Interested in a mini session? $50 Includes 10-15 edited images! Email me at photographybyjillian@hotmail.com to set something up!

Post a Comment