Slideshow Widget

dear mom,

Friday, May 25, 2012


My mother is really and truly the most important woman in my life. She is my best friend in the whole world and I treasure her more than anything. Because of my mom, I know that there is a God who has a perfect plan for my life. He placed me in the arms of such an inspiring and strong woman who completes me. Watching my mother’s garden grow each year is something that also holds a special place in my heart. Seeing each flower bloom in its flawless glory – standing tall in the sunlight and eventually falling into the dirt helps to teach the exact lesson that my mother works so hard to show my sister and I. “This too shall pass” There is a season for everything. The good times, the bad times, the chaos, the tears, the anxiety, the joy – it all ends. No matter what it is, it won’t last forever. The important thing is to have people who are there with you through it all. Friends come and go, but family is forever. There are certain things in life that you just can’t take back & time is one of them. Just because it’s raining, doesn’t mean that there isn’t beauty and perfection all around you. Just take a minute to look a little bit closer.

Mommy, I love you from the bottom of my heart. 












Post a Comment