Slideshow Widget

a family beach shoot | gulf beach - milford, ct

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Here we have three beautiful families that got together for some photos at Gulf Beach in Milford, CT! When I packed up and headed out for the shoot, the sky was perfectly overcast. I couldn't wait to get to the beach and be able to shoot anywhere and not have to worry about squinty eyes or shadows. Well, when I finally arrived the sun was shinning super bright and I was panicking! Especially since it was such a large group. I wasn't 100% sure of how the shoot went afterwards but I knew I did my best. When I got home to sort through the photos I was like alright..I think this could work. I finally finished up sorting and editing today and I'm really happy with the outcome.


& the moral of the story is- step out of your comfort zone. chances are, something good might come out of it.

Xoxoxo










 Brave little thing spotted a star fish and picked him right up!




And a little behind the scenes ;D


Post a Comment