Slideshow Widget

elliana | one month new

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I am forever in awe of the crazy amounts of love I get to witness while photographing families and couples. It is truly what inspires me most as a photographer and a writer. It's so perfect when I capture the kind of emotion that just can't be faked - like the way a mother looks at her new baby. Or how small a baby looks in the arms of her daddy.  I'm obsessed with emotions and I find myself reflecting upon my feelings often. I think it's the writer in me. I like to try to make everything poetic. As I've said a million times before, it is my one wish as a photographer to capture pure.real.raw emotion. When I look at these photos of Elliana and her parents Katherine & Jake, I can't help but to think I did my job well.











Post a Comment